I’ve starred a bunch of libraries on Github lately and look forward to giving them a spin when I get a chance. Anyone played with any of these yet?
Stately is a symbol font that makes is easy to create a map of the United States using only HTML and CSS. Each state can be styled independently with CSS for making simple visualizations. And since it’s a font, it scales bigger and smaller while staying sharp as a tack.
howler.js is an audio library for the modern web. It defaults to Web Audio API and falls back to HTML5 Audio.
An animated CSS3 loading spinner with VML fallback for IE.
- No images, no external CSS
- No dependencies
- Highly configurable
- Resolution independent
- Uses VML as fallback in old IEs
- Uses @keyframe animations, falling back to setTimeout()
- Works in all major browsers, including IE6
- Small footprint (~1.9K gzipped)
- MIT License