Challenge Accepted

At WordCamp Lancaster 2014, I set out to challenge myself with a crazy idea. Overall, I think it went pretty well. At least the tweets seemed to be positive


I’ve opened up the source on both the slides and voting front end along with the voting backend. Neither are especially good code, but they worked.

Over the coming weeks I’m going to refine some of the talks into blog posts. Stay tuned!

For those of you wondering, I used a bit of browser fingerprinting so votes only were counted once per browser (or ideally only once per browser).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *